blame, condemn, reproach, scold这一组动词都有“责怪”的意思。
blame v.责怪,把……归咎于。
You can't blame anyone in case you fail the exam.
万一你考试不及格,你不能怪罪任何人。
condemn v.谴责,用于比较正式的、严肃的场合。
The wife condemned her husband for drinking too much.
妻子因丈夫贪杯而责怪他。
reproach v. (书面语)责备,表示不满。
His teacher reproached him for not doing his homework.
老师责备他不做作业。
Do not reproach yourself, it was not your fault.
不要责备你自己,这不是你的过错。
I have nothing either to hope or fear, and nothing to reproach him with.
我既没有什么奢望,也没有什么担心,更没有什么要责备他的地方。
Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.
这样,我们也当出到营外就了他去,忍受他所受的凌辱。
scold v.责骂,训斥。
Don't scold him; it is not his fault.
不要骂他, 这不是他的错。
He's too angry to hold on to himself not to scold.
他太生气了,甚至控制不住自己大骂了起来。
Don't take any notice of the boy. If you scold him, he'll only start acting up.
不要理那孩子, 你要是责骂他, 他反倒会开始调皮捣蛋。