中英翻唱 - 475、你到底爱谁-英文版
时间:2015-04-02 21:37:56
(单词翻译:单击)
When I was a girl,
当我还是个小女孩,
I had a lot of dreams to make.
我有很多梦想.
Someday I can meet someone with a boy.
将来,遇上一少男.
He can buy me barbie girl.
他给我买芭比娃娃,
He can give me hello kitty.
给我可爱小猫,
He can send me candy1 and rose everyday2.
送我糖果,玫瑰 -- 每天.
When i grew older
当我长大,
I found my world is not so good.
发现世界并非如此灿烂.
All the boys just showed me their richness.
男孩都只炫耀他们的财钱.
Till I saw a pretty face,
直到见到一帅少年
With nothing in his pocket,
-- 囊空袋干,
leaving me after hearing3 my dreams.
听了我的梦,弃我去远.
Oh, can you give me one more chance
哦,请再给我一次机缘,
and let me show you all my dreams.
让我展示你我所有的梦想.
Something may be a mistake
这可能是个失措,
if you never go into my heart to see.
如果你不到我心底看看.
Oh, can you give me one more day
哦,请再给我一天时间,
and let me give you a real kiss.
让我给你一个真正的吻.
What a girl really needs is the love,
女孩真正需要的是爱,
true love, a girl's dreams.
真正的爱, 女孩的梦幻.
分享到: