英语俚语习语小对话(69)"插嘴"英语怎么说?

时间:2018-02-01 12:17:32

(单词翻译:单击)

butt in
 
讲解:butt做动词,意思是“猛撞”所以butt in就是向......猛撞。另外,butt in还可以引申为“插嘴”“插手”或“干涉”之意。
 
支持范例:
 
Eg.Don't butt in on other people's private affairs.
不要干涉别人的私事。
 
Eg.His boy's looking after him and there's no cause for you to butt in!
有他的佣人照顾他,用不着你插一脚!
 
Eg.It' s none of your business, so please don' t butt in.
此事与你无关,请勿介入。
 
Eg.Sorry to butt in, but do I hear you say you'll get married next month?
对不起打断一下,我听说你下个月要结婚了?
 
英语情景对话:
 
A:Why are you so rude to your wife?
你为什么对你的妻子这么无礼粗鲁。
 
B:I didn't like her butting in where I didn't want her. She's a chatter box.
我不喜欢他干涉我的事情,她老是唠唠叨叨的讲个不停。
 
A:But she means to help you, not to trouble you.
但她是想帮你的,而不是给你添乱的。
 
B:I know. But I just can't stand her butting in when I was trying to emphasize a point.
我知道,我就是不能容忍我要强调要点的时候她插嘴。
 
英语学习笔记:
 
1.a chatterbox:喋喋不休的人,说话说个不停的人,唠唠叨叨的人
 
Eg.That chatterbox will talk 24 hours a day if she do not sleep at night.
那个话匣子如果晚上不用睡觉的话,可以二十四小时喋喋不休。
 
Eg.You will be a real chatterbox this week.
你本周会喋喋不休的唠叨。
 
2.emphasize a point:强调重点
 
3.be rude to sb:对某人粗鲁
 
4.stand sb:忍受某人

分享到:

Copyright ©2013 轻松背单词